Nova Peak back to the start
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
What was east? What was it about the coast that scared him so very much? He had no true memory of growing up upon the sand - but he did remember the giant trees, and the taste of the salty air. But it wasn't so ingrained within him, not the way it should have been. Bazi was impatient (or frustated, he couldn't tell), and Tryphon said whatever came to his mind first: "Th-the, the glacier."

There was a chill in the air as soon as he said it. Ice set in to his veins, but it was different from his fear of the coast. The fur of his spine began to spike as if someone was dragging a brush along his lower back, and as soon as the sensation settled in his shoulders, Tryphon's head dropped.

"I mean... I don't.. I don't know." He really didn't. But the ocean was not a nice place, and he would avoid it at whatever cost. "I remember trees. Really big trees. And I know those lead down to the beach - but I can't go there. Not to the ocean again." This wasn't making sense. He looked to Bazi apologetically, pathetically, hoping she'd understand his fears. Or at the very least, heed his apprehension.
Messages In This Thread
back to the start - by Bazi - June 14, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: back to the start - by Larus - June 14, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: back to the start - by Bazi - June 15, 2015, 02:12 AM
RE: back to the start - by Larus - June 15, 2015, 02:30 AM
RE: back to the start - by Bazi - June 15, 2015, 02:52 AM
RE: back to the start - by Larus - June 15, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: back to the start - by Bazi - July 04, 2015, 03:40 AM
RE: back to the start - by Larus - August 11, 2015, 02:07 AM
RE: back to the start - by Bazi - August 26, 2015, 08:45 AM