Bearclaw Valley It is time to call it quits.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
I'm also curious. Edit; found a good song.  

Scarlett let out another sniffle once sitting down before Kove. The female was struggling and she wanted it to be over. She tried to make it work but Kove might not be a family man, though when she saw him together with their pups it looked so cute. She had to make an end of it since it wasn't working for her. She had to choose for herself and be tougher. Even if she wanted to be tougher it was difficult for her to stop her tears. "It is not working anymore, Kove," she whispered and looked at him with sad red eyes. Her ears lifted a bit from her skull as he looked at him, at her former lover. She still cared for him, and with her empathic nature she could only think what he was feeling right now. Though she might be wrong, maybe he wanted to be released of her. Scarlett could at least be proud of herself for making the step and going to Kove.

"I love you, I do. But it isn't the same anymore. You were gone, I was alone, and a sorry doesn't make it right. I gave you a chance afterwards but you never...," she stopped and looked at her paws. He never came to see her or even cuddle with her. She couldn't even remember the last time he brought her a meal, it were the other pack members or ... Raziel. She didn't want it to be Raziel, it made her feel... weird. He wanted something from her she couldn't give him yet, she wasn't ready. The struggle was clearly seen in the female. "I'm... I'm going to choose for myself, Kove. I don't feel special when I think of being your mate," she whispered almost inaudibly. She had to say it. She had to. It was clear she didn't want to hurt him but she had to. If she thought about being Kove's mate then she felt sad and alone, unloved.

"I'm going to work on myself and in that new picture of me... you aren't in there except for beings the father of the four wonderful being we created," she spoke, wanting him to know that she wanted him to stay their father. She didn't want him to leave but she understood that he might not want to stay, go back to his Black Feather pack. To his secret red paw club.
Messages In This Thread
It is time to call it quits. - by Scarlett - August 09, 2015, 05:44 AM
RE: It is time to call it quits. - by Kove - August 10, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: It is time to call it quits. - by Scarlett - August 11, 2015, 04:35 AM
RE: It is time to call it quits. - by Kove - August 17, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: It is time to call it quits. - by Scarlett - August 18, 2015, 01:39 PM
RE: It is time to call it quits. - by Kove - August 29, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: It is time to call it quits. - by Scarlett - August 29, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: It is time to call it quits. - by Kove - September 14, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: It is time to call it quits. - by Scarlett - September 14, 2015, 02:41 PM
RE: It is time to call it quits. - by Kove - September 23, 2015, 03:06 PM