Northstar Vale Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right
24 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Kitana was asleep when she heard a male's voice close to her. She was still trying to heal her head wound that was caused by a alpha male protecting his pack. Why did my paw have to slip? She had been asking herself this question the entire time. Her ears perked up and her eyes fluttered open. She was groggy from being woken up. Kit brought a paw up to her face and rubbed her right eye. She got up from sitting down. She didn't know how she mannaged to fall asleep sitting up, but she did it somehow. Her concussion did not feel any better either. Her head pounded once again against her skull. She groaned and looked at the fox.

"Hello. I'm Kitana, but you can call me Kit." Her voice was sweet, like sugar. That only happened when she woke up and Kit thought it was weird. His breathing seemed to be quicker than usual. Had he been running? It wasn't her business to look into it anyways, so she ignored it. Her head reminded her of the bleeding. The slow liquid dripped out of the cut on her head and occasionally got to the ground. How could she fix herself when she had no idea how to use anything medical?
Messages In This Thread
Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 14, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - August 14, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 20, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - August 20, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 25, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 06, 2015, 08:32 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 07, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 07, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 11, 2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 11, 2015, 09:40 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 21, 2015, 06:31 PM