Blackfoot Forest Too hot for sunlight, I will take the shadows
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Awww, Tat is adorable!

Scarlett almost had to giggle at the look that the male was giving her. He was clearly not used to any type of affection or comfort. Maybe more the latter than the first. She sat down and curled her white tail around her paws, she looked rather cute and adorable like that. Scarlett almost looked proud with what she had done. When his words confirmed that he needed that she smiled warmly. She knew it! She might throw 'toughening' her self up out the window because her kindness now might make her live another day. "You are welcome," she hummed happily. Her tail patted lightly against the ground.

"You almost looked scared for a moment," she admitted. "I get that you don't want to talk about it but, if you want to I am listening," the girl offered. "If not, that is also okay. I'm glad I could make you feel better though," she hummed, smiling again. She was like a ball of sunshine. This was something she vowed to herself when she was at Duskfire. She would want to be the shining or guiding light in other's life. She realized that now. How could she even forget that?! By making herself more 'tough' she would only dim that light, right?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Too hot for sunlight, I will take the shadows - by Scarlett - August 15, 2015, 05:11 AM