Redtail Rise And I hope that you'll remember me
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Once clear of the fire and the smog that hung around it, the alpha allowed herself to slow. She coughed loudly, fighting tears as her chest contracted and burned with the force of it. Her lungs would be thick for a few days with mucus as her body fought off the damage from the smoke, but she would recover well enough. She almost seated herself, but hissed when the burnt spot on her haunch touched the ground. She whirled on the spite, alternately growling and whining, to try to get a better look at it.

Her head swung around when Reek called out to Arion and, squinting, Saena glanced past her fellow alpha. No mistake. Arion was standing there in the distance. She hadn't seen wrongly, then. "Arion!" she rasped, relieved that someone else had made it out alive. She began to lope toward him, panting haggardly, in hopes of embracing him. His attitude from the night prior was forgotten for now; she was just glad to see him alive and well!

Pausing to nudge her lover and refusing to look behind her lest the trauma of the fire overwhelm her senses, Saena began to doggedly follow after Arion, fighting off tears with every step.
Messages In This Thread
And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - July 19, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Reek - July 19, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Arion - July 20, 2015, 08:09 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - July 20, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Reek - July 21, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Arion - July 22, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - July 31, 2015, 07:41 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Reek - August 04, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Arion - August 08, 2015, 05:07 AM
RE: And I hope that you'll remember me - by Saēna - August 15, 2015, 04:28 PM