Blackfeather Woods sordid details following
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Going to skip Lusa because her player has Internet Troubles, and I don't want to keep Salamander waiting much longer on her fate! I feel a bit like a god. There we go! "1-6 is minimally 1 severe injury, 7-14 is minimally 2 severe injuries, and 15 is mandatory death for the trespassing character." 

How badly will Salamander be injured? 2

Burke didn't intent to keep his attack waiting. He was very eager to have this female's blood spilled on their lands and make her carcass rot on their borders. That would send a nice message to the other wolves that even thought of trespassing on their lands. This female was going to pay! And it would be thanks to his sharp teeth that she would feel her punishment. Burke rushed forward trying to clamp his teeth around her neck, and if he would manage to get a hold of her he would slam his neck from left to right to make the wound even bigger and bleed even further. 

Nemesis arrived and just before Burke wanted to sink his teeth in the female. "ATTACK," He growled as he stormed forward. He didn't expect Lusa to attack much more, she was injured after all. The black female would have to stay low. He did make a note that Nemesis went to verbal attack first instead of an actual attack on the trespasser, they would need to spend some time talking about that later if she wanted to be an assassin. 

Up to you Burke's attack on her neck was a hit or not :) I left it open because I don't know the result of the RiceRoll yet. :) 

Edit; @Lusa and @Nemesis can one of you two post so we can wrap up this thread? :)
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
sordid details following - by RIP Salamander - August 12, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: sordid details following - by DeadLusa - August 12, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: sordid details following - by Burke - August 13, 2015, 05:02 AM
RE: sordid details following - by RIP Salamander - August 13, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: sordid details following - by Nemesis - August 13, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: sordid details following - by Burke - August 18, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: sordid details following - by RIP Salamander - August 24, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: sordid details following - by DeadLusa - August 29, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: sordid details following - by Burke - August 29, 2015, 12:38 PM