Bearclaw Valley It is time to call it quits.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett disliked their break up just as much as Kove did, but she just wanted to go on with her life. She didn't want to make excuses anymore to the others why her mate wasn't there, or why she was doing things alone. "I want you to be happy too," she spoke with a soft tone. "And i feel like I am not the one to bring you that happiness." After all why would he leave her like that? He was probably unhappy. Maybe because she was so mellow or kind. Who knows. She was going to work on that and still give everything to her babies. Kove was only part of her life as the father of her young.

The light female looked away with her red eyes. They were a bit teared up, still. "I will be happier once this is over. Maybe we just weren't as fit as we were before." The mother really believed that, after she became pregnant something shifted. Instead of being her white knight, Kove became a white ghost. She did care about him. "I'm glad you are staying the cubs will need a father and frankly I do want them to know you are they father," she offered. She stepped closer and gave a lick on his cheek. "You did learn me valuable things, but now it is just better to part our ways." Kove had to agree to that, they both were different now. They weren't alone they had four youngsters to care for.
Messages In This Thread
It is time to call it quits. - by Scarlett - August 09, 2015, 05:44 AM
RE: It is time to call it quits. - by Kove - August 10, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: It is time to call it quits. - by Scarlett - August 11, 2015, 04:35 AM
RE: It is time to call it quits. - by Kove - August 17, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: It is time to call it quits. - by Scarlett - August 18, 2015, 01:39 PM
RE: It is time to call it quits. - by Kove - August 29, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: It is time to call it quits. - by Scarlett - August 29, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: It is time to call it quits. - by Kove - September 14, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: It is time to call it quits. - by Scarlett - September 14, 2015, 02:41 PM
RE: It is time to call it quits. - by Kove - September 23, 2015, 03:06 PM