an unashamed with the wicked tongues sing
408 Posts
Ooc —
omfg i completely thought i had replied to this AGES ago. shit, i am so sorry. :|

apparently the post i wrote for this didn't go through and i never realized it ffs.

In her mind, they did not need a stalwart leader at the helm to go riding off into some sort of battle. Echelon was just as keen to rally with a few like-minded individuals and go fuck up some shit. She also felt that Nanuq was very much of the same mindset — yet both of them knew better. And ultimately it would not have mattered what they did or didn't do, as the wolves of the plains would eventually dissolve when time and change of season had its way with them.

With a nod to Nanuq's offer, Echelon pushed off from where she was, almost bounding ahead with some sort of muted glee arcing through her body. It probably seemed very silly, but she was prone to these things. Her comfort and trust with these wolves that stood with them turned up more and more, though she was wont to realize it until it was too late.

But anyway, hopefully they'd find some poor soul nosing around their borders wanting a facelift.
Messages In This Thread
an unashamed with the wicked tongues sing - by Echelon - June 23, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: an unashamed with the wicked tongues sing - by Nanuk - August 04, 2015, 11:30 AM
RE: an unashamed with the wicked tongues sing - by Echelon - August 19, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: an unashamed with the wicked tongues sing - by Nanuk - August 22, 2015, 11:05 AM