Blackfeather Woods Am I alone in the dark?
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Sorry for the rudeness in this one! I'll tone it down after this :) And lpease igrnore the random coding everywhere, my computer messed it up and I have no idea how to fix it :p

[size=large]Nemesis only snarled louder at the girl’s words. She was not one to back down, not even to a higher rank. A true leader would never talk to its followers like that, she would know. Ahh well, the higher they are the harder the fall, She chuckled evilly. But it was the words that really sent a pang to her heart. In the place of Cyn’s voice was the cruel and evilly taunting voice of her previous Alpha, reminding her that she would never be wanted. ‘Such a worthless piece of sh*t, you can never do anything right!” ‘Nobody wants you, you useless brat, hell, even your own mother sent you away!!’ ‘If you died, there would be nobody there to cry over you, so don’t let the idea of escape get to your head. You’re just a solider. Nothing more’. But she would get her revenge. And just like everyone else who got on her bad side. One day, if not she, somebody would end up silencing the girl in front of her if she didn’t know when to stop. But Nemesis would never spill the blood of another pack mate, without reason. And she didn’t want Cyn to give her one. [/size]
[size=large]“You know, you should really think before opening your mouth. It will be your demise one day” She silently snarled. “As I’ve said, I’ve joined Blackfeather. My business here is not your concern. If you really want to know, you can ask nicely”[/size]

[size=large]“As for me being a dumbass, well you know what they say. It takes one to know one! I know that it’s a cave, but what does it lead to? There is the scent of many others here, it must be something important”[/size]
[size] [/size]
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Am I alone in the dark? - by Nemesis - August 03, 2015, 08:56 PM
RE: Am I alone in the dark? - by Cyn - August 03, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Am I alone in the dark? - by Nemesis - August 03, 2015, 10:00 PM
RE: Am I alone in the dark? - by Cyn - August 04, 2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Am I alone in the dark? - by Nemesis - August 04, 2015, 02:41 PM
RE: Am I alone in the dark? - by Cyn - August 11, 2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Am I alone in the dark? - by Nemesis - August 12, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: Am I alone in the dark? - by Cyn - August 14, 2015, 09:51 PM