Blackfoot Forest Too hot for sunlight, I will take the shadows
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Last post from me <3

Scarlett smiled warmly when the male asked her how to reach her if he wanted to talk she would always be open for it. She even saw it as a compliment. Her red eyes scanned him for a moment. "Nice to meet you Tatsuya," she spoke with a hint of a smile. "I am Scarlett, Beta Female of Bearclaw valley. We are located south-west of Wapun meadow. There will be a valley with steep rocky walls. There is only one entrance and it is difficult to find. Though if you howl into the valley it will echo throughout and I will hear you," she explained on the same calm tone.

Her kind eyes traveled over him once more. "Now you know my name and where to find me. Be warned because the Alpha is rather protective of me," she spoke, almost looking amused. The idea of having Raziel react to an outsider male howl for her might get on his nerves. Hopefully she would see him again. She wouldn't mind giving him some more advise. She got back on her fours and wagged her tail in a gentle manner. "See you," she greeted a goodbye.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Too hot for sunlight, I will take the shadows - by Scarlett - August 19, 2015, 04:06 PM