Jade Fern Grove everywhere i look i see green scenic sublime.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
I love me a Whit thread!

The difference in air form their regal home to here was almost surprising, even to the well-traveled wolf.  Nova Peak’s altitudes had been impressive, but the moist air that clung to his fur within the small forest they had come to settle in felt foreign to him now, despite his time in Swiftcurrent Creek. A part of him wondered if that was where he should be taking his mate and children – if she would feel more at home there, rather than here.

He swept through the to-be borders, only half heartedly attempting to mark, as his mind wandered to how he could make Bazi happier. If she wanted to hold out and explore further. She had been a scout before – she could efficiently find them a home she would be happy in.

His thoughts were broken when he heard the familiar sound of a piddle, and his eyes glanced down to his son, who had been eager to help him today. A smile fell to his lips then, and bending his muzzle down, the brown wolf gave a rumble of approval. “What do you think of it here, Whit?” With that, the Alpha lifted his own leg, marking yet another fern.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
RE: everywhere i look i see green scenic sublime. - by Scimitar - August 20, 2015, 05:41 AM