Northstar Vale Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right
8 Posts
Ooc — Allie
Jaspar realized that he may look a little suspicious with this beaming smile and out of breathless, but he shrugged it off, too happy to care. It was that that moment that he realised that he had woken up the female, Kit, who looked to be in deep sleep. Stupid! Great first impression she probably hates you now! His consciousness screamed. He was about to apologize when he caught a faint whiff of blood. Looking around, he instantly thought that they had caught up to him, waiting in the bushes. But when he saw no one, he looked down, realising that it was Kit who was injured. 
He inspected the female, noticing a gash on her head. He wondered if she had been attacked, but he didn't push further into it. 
"That looks pretty bad" He stated, straight to the point. "Are you okay?" He asked in concern, which was odd for him. Very odd. He couldn't remember the last time he actually cared about anything. He would never admit it, but he liked it, caring, that is.
 He had no expertise in the medical field, but he did know a little. In the grove where he grew up, his Oma had been a sort of healer. Not to say he should be depended on in a medical evaluation but he wouldn't just leave Kit like this, in the open. And if the wolves did reach here and smell his scent, who knows what they would do to Kit. No, he would stay and make sure she was safe before moving on.
Messages In This Thread
Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 14, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - August 14, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 20, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - August 20, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 25, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 06, 2015, 08:32 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 07, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 07, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 11, 2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 11, 2015, 09:40 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 21, 2015, 06:31 PM