Northstar Vale Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right
24 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Kit shrugged."I got attacked by a wolf." She said it as if it was nothing to be bleeding badly."Please tell me you know how to fix it because I have no clue." She hissed in her thoughts from the wound that had now started stinging. Her ears twitched back for a moment and went back. She wouldn't show how hurt she was especially if he didn't have a clue about anything in the medical area either. She gave him a small, but fake, smile. If he didn't know anything maybe he could watch over her if he had the time. If Jasper didn't then she would be fine finding an old fox den or something to stay in until she had healed.

She remembered the fox had looked around frantically for a moment and then seemed to have calmed down when he looked back at Kit like he had realized something. Her mind connected the dots and her head turned to the side showing that she was curious about what she had found out."Were you being chased?"
Messages In This Thread
Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 14, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - August 14, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 20, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - August 20, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 25, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 06, 2015, 08:32 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 07, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 07, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 11, 2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 11, 2015, 09:40 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 21, 2015, 06:31 PM