Jade Fern Grove everywhere i look i see green scenic sublime.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Whittier was not usually so ambitious – and so the Alpha gave the boy a smile as he once more lifted his leg and peed, announcing to the world that Jade Fern Grove was now taken. He did not believe Bazi was content here.. but perhaps she would become so after awhile.. after she got used to the greenery, rather than the harsher terrain they had just come from.

And if not.. perhaps it would be time for him to take her back to Swiftcurrent Creek.

Whittier, however, seemed pleased, and the cinnamon male noted the enthusiasm as the boy piddled on himself a bit. Perhaps later they would steal away to take a quick swim through one of the smaller creeks that flushed past their new home. “You should convince your mother,” he decided then, not once feeling guilty about trying to use his child to place Bazi in what he considered a better state of mind.

Glancing sideways at the chubbier boy, he waited for a reaction, once more marking a fern as a border to the pack in the meantime.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
RE: everywhere i look i see green scenic sublime. - by Scimitar - August 25, 2015, 01:13 PM