Northstar Vale Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right
24 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
"Yes, you may." She noticed his silence after her question."It's none of my business anyway. You don't have to tell me anything that you don't want to." She knew that it was sometimes uncomfortable to talk about someone's past. The future was much easier to think about than what they had done before. She winced as the paste had touched her wound. It felt better afterwards. 

She was as hard as a rock and was tough to break. She smiled at the thought and also that someone was taking care of her. Like a mate would do. She got nervous at the thought of it. No she could never like someone she had just met. Maybe a little. She admitted in her mind. The little voice in her head knew it from the beginning and just snickered at her. She hissed at it without speaking a word out loud. 

There was a long silence and she didn't know what to say, so she kept quiet. Talking wasn't really her forte anyways. It was easier to just shut her trap and enjoy the feeling of being taken care of.
Messages In This Thread
Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 14, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - August 14, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 20, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - August 20, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 25, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 06, 2015, 08:32 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 07, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 07, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 11, 2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 11, 2015, 09:40 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 21, 2015, 06:31 PM