I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot]
117 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
For clarification! Edy's right hind leg is trapped under a large rock, and the rest of him is trapped in a small cave-like thing created by the slide. If his leg gets free, he should be able to wriggle himself out.

At some point, shortly after he had whined, the world had gone black. Whether he had been hit on the head or he was lacking the proper oxygen to breathe, it was uncertain. Whatever the case, he awoke to Pump's voice. It sounded distant, muffled, and altogether too far away. His head was pounding, and although it was dark where he was, he felt like there was a piercing light driving directly into his head. He could not comprehend what the wolfdog said, but he replied with a gurgling whine.

More voices "appeared," and only caused Kennedy to panick more. Although his back right leg was trapped (along with the whole front half of his body), he attempted to move. Edy immediately regretted his decision, letting out a high-pitched yelp in response to the pain. That, of course, made his head only ache worse, and he defaulted back to a panting low whine.
Messages In This Thread
I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 20, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by RIP Bayou - March 20, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 20, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 20, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 21, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 22, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 23, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 24, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 25, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 27, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 28, 2014, 07:11 AM