Sleepy Fox Hollow Oh, I'm burning out
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Alastor seemed to be liking what he heard. As FitzDutiful spoke, Alastor spoke little sentences that seemed to say everything he was hearing was good. In fact he didn't have anything negative to say. Even when he found out how small the pack was. He seemed to like the family aspect of it and FitzDutiful knew that if Alastor wanted to join he would accept him in a heartbeat. He didn't care what 'skills' the other had. Anything could be learnt or taught and even though who didn't always hunt could prove valuable in pack relations.

It seemed as though Alastor was planning to visit - even if he didn't say anything about wanting to join the pack. FitzDutiful took a moment to think of the most user friendly way before replying. He didn't want to give just 'go south then north' because that was so objective. Deciding on the route and turned to face the south mountain from the hollow they were in.

"If you take that pass, it'll lead you to a river. That's called Otter Creek. Follow the creek until you reach a big lake. That's Greatwater Lake. You'll see another river leading from the lake that runs towards the sea. As you follow that a mountain is right in front of you. That's Silvertip Mountain."

He smiled warmly, "I'm going to be heading back there, if you want to company on the way?"
Messages In This Thread
Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 27, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 08:22 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 30, 2015, 01:01 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 30, 2015, 05:16 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - September 01, 2015, 01:52 AM