Somebody Once Told Me
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Absolutely! Thanks for joining! :D

The chuff caught her attention, dark ears snapping backwards to catch the trail end of the sound as she slowed in her step and turned to face who was seeking her attention. Another wolf, of the woods here no less. Yes, she'd seen him here and there, perhaps glimpsed at him when she roved the forest throughout the night, making sure those who slept here were safe. In a "hail fellow, well met" motion, the Amazon smiled, her tail wagging as she doubled back to meet him.

Instead of a normal greeting, emotions high for the herd nearby she had found, the female switched down into a play bow, grinning as she watched for his reaction. Should he be too stiff for her antics, she would temporarily make nice and have some idle conversation with him before flitting off to go find one of their alphas. Should he not be too stiff... Well... Who knew? But she'd have a better grasp of his personality too, which would not escape her observation, her ulterior motives hidden in the movement. She wished to learn about him, as she would all the others of the pack, and learn how to interact with them each individually.
Messages In This Thread
Somebody Once Told Me - by Nochtli - August 19, 2015, 07:47 PM
RE: Somebody Once Told Me - by Arion - August 31, 2015, 03:26 AM
RE: Somebody Once Told Me - by Nochtli - September 01, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Somebody Once Told Me - by Arion - September 02, 2015, 01:57 PM
RE: Somebody Once Told Me - by Nochtli - September 08, 2015, 08:02 AM