'Til I Collapse.
peace will win & fear will loose
17 Posts
Ooc —
Iris huffed as she continued her journey south of Frost ridge. This land was much like the one she hoped to reside in except for the absence of frost covered trees and snowy plains you could see on the other side. At leased this place had it's craggy mountains, or she would have really felt out of place. She has disappointed to hear that Frostfire had disbanded, the felt like she could have really enjoyed it there. But she had no place roaming those forgotten lands all by herself, she was a lone wolf before and she could do it again. But she wouldn't make haste finding a new pack, that wasn't her goal. To get away from them was all she had left, leaving her brother behind. She felt immensely guilty about it, but she knew it was for the best.

As she walked on, a cool breeze waved past her. Her nose twitched, a wolf was near. A lone wolf. She knew there were pack's nearby by the scents they expelled but this wolf, it's scent was different. And she was curious. Changing her course, she followed the scent. Up ahead, she could see the outline of a female wolf, a lighter one like her. But she couldn't tell a wolf's manner by their coat, she found that someone of the lightest coats had some of the darkest souls. She stalked forward, regaly but to rudely. She didn't want a fight, no, she was just curious. Approaching the female, she put her bold exterior on, to show she wasn't weak but wasn't about to pick a fight. "Hello there, my name is Iris. Who are you?" She asked, being friendly enough. But she didn't let down her guard, there was no telling how this girl was, her manner or her moral.
Messages In This Thread
'Til I Collapse. - by Ayana - September 01, 2015, 10:07 AM
RE: 'Til I Collapse. - by Iris - September 02, 2015, 11:16 AM
RE: 'Til I Collapse. - by Ayana - September 03, 2015, 07:17 AM