Northstar Vale Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right
8 Posts
Ooc — Allie
Jaspar sighed as he applied the berries to the wound. "No, it's okay. I got into some trouble with this wolf pack a little while ago. I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty serious. They chased me all the way here! But I lost them, don't worry. I wouldn't let them hurt you" He said honestly. He wasn't sure why he was admitting all these things to the woman, he just met her! But somehow, he didn't mind. Not to mention on how he almost blushed on that last part. But he didn't lie. If somehow the wolves were lurking around here, he wouldn't let them hurt anyone else. And he would admit it to himself, he did like her. Alot.

"There, all done" He smiled, sitting down beside Kit. He would wait with her for now, you know to.. be safe, he assured himself. "But enough about me, what about you? Who did this to you?" He asked, but didn't want to pester her. She was kind to accept his hesitance and so would he.
Messages In This Thread
Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 14, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - August 14, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 20, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - August 20, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 25, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 06, 2015, 08:32 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 07, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 07, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 11, 2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 11, 2015, 09:40 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 21, 2015, 06:31 PM