Blacktail Deer Plateau pearls and swine bereft of me
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
For someone who wants to be left alone, Peregrine mused when he heard Atticus shouting after him, you're awfully fucking clingy. Face still hardened and heart beating apprehensively in his chest, the Alpha turned nonetheless. His ears pricked to catch his elder brother's words, then fell back. "You misunderstood me!" Atticus insisted, though Peregrine couldn't see past his own nose to figure out where such a misapprehension had occurred. In his opinion, Atticus had made himself perfectly clear.

Striding slowly back toward Atticus, Peregrine said, "You just said—" His voice cut off abruptly and he shook his head. "Fuck it. I'm sick of arguing. If I heard wrong, then... well, that's good, I guess." The swarthy male paused and shifted his weight. He thought of jokingly threatening Atticus, then decided there was too much risk that it might not go over well.

"I'm just so tired," he said in the next moment, almost visibly sagging. "I just want all these bad feels to go the fuck away. I just want to be brothers again. And I am capable of being an Alpha and a brother simultaneously. Just because Tyrannus wasn't doesn't mean I'm not. And I just want to move on with our lives, so badly, Atti. Can we just... do that, please?"
Messages In This Thread
pearls and swine bereft of me - by Atticus - March 04, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: pearls and swine bereft of me - by Atticus - March 05, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: pearls and swine bereft of me - by Atticus - March 05, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: pearls and swine bereft of me - by Atticus - March 05, 2014, 11:38 PM
RE: pearls and swine bereft of me - by Atticus - March 23, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: pearls and swine bereft of me - by Atticus - March 24, 2014, 03:04 PM
RE: pearls and swine bereft of me - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 24, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: pearls and swine bereft of me - by Atticus - March 24, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: pearls and swine bereft of me - by Atticus - March 27, 2014, 03:21 PM