Jade Fern Grove everywhere i look i see green scenic sublime.
145 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Whit watched his father with round, nervous eyes, waiting for him to explain what was wrong with his perfect mom. If she was unhappy, he couldn't imagine why that would be. He was perfectly content with where they were and their new situation, and to think that perhaps she wasn't was a bit beyond him still. So, he looked to Scimitar for answers, which he eventually provided to the chubby Frostfur's satisfaction.

"I can give hugs!" he assured his father with a bright smile and a wag of his tail. The fact that Scimitar hadn't actually explained what was wrong with Bazi was lost on the pup as he hopped forward to continue his mission of peeing on all the things. Whit had just squatted to unleash another spritz of urine upon the ground when a thought suddenly occurred to him and he spun back towards Scimitar with excitement in his eyes. "Pa! Let's find ma a present!!" Whit practically shrieked, his entire body wriggling from the force of his wagging tail.
Messages In This Thread
RE: everywhere i look i see green scenic sublime. - by Whittier - September 10, 2015, 05:48 PM