Northstar Vale Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right
8 Posts
Ooc — Allie
I know lol but it's so cute :3

Jasper instantly fumed with anger and worry, but mostly anger when the vixen recounted the attack. Where was this other male fox when it happened? Why had he not protected her? If his coat was white, his face would have made it red, judging by the anger he felt inside. But it came with a high degree of worry and well.. jealousy. Who was this male she had helped? Who was he to her and.. were they.. no, he wouldn't believe it. And he wasn't sure why. Kit was not his, he couldn't be jealous over some petty thing. But no matter how much he wanted to believe it, truly he just couldn't.
Shaking his head, he sighed. "I wish I could have been there to protect you"

Okay, he had to admit. He really liked her, like a lot. But he wouldn't push anything. They just met! But his subconscious didn't agree, he just hoped he wasn't too obvious.
Messages In This Thread
Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 14, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - August 14, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 20, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - August 20, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - August 25, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 06, 2015, 08:32 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 07, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 07, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 11, 2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Kit - September 11, 2015, 09:40 PM
RE: Allow Me To Introduce Myself.. Mr. Right - by Jaspar - September 21, 2015, 06:31 PM