tiger striped sky
9 Posts
Ooc — Rhaps
OOPS I AM TERRIBLE!! SORRY FOR THE WAIT

Bearclaw Valley. Europa nods, committing the information to memory. At least she knew what to call her new home now. As the warm wind ruffles the fur along her spine, the younger female falls quiet as the Beta compensates for the lack of conversation; she was not the most vocal, and hopefully the pack would not mind that. And if they did... well, they'd be the one with a problem, not her. What she lacks in social mannerisms she would make up for in productiveness. She's pleased to hear that Scarlett is not one of those smothering parental types that never give their children room to breathe. After all, how is a pup supposed to learn anything? The choice of either searching the rock walls or the maple forest have Europa considering for a moment, but ultimately she decides to opt for the latter. Or maybe she would just sleep out in the open, like Scarlett and her pups did. She had grown accustomed to sleeping in various caves throughout her time in various packs - they had all been very sheltered territories - but this one, the Valley, was the vastest and most open by far. She rather liked it. "Thank you, Scarlett. I'll take some time to explore and find my own spot. I will see you soon, I'm sure." And with a polite dip of the head, the she-wolf moves off to take her own path, craving some quiet time. Nothing against the Beta female - she was more than pleasant company - it was more the fact that Europa was, and always would be, a bit of a loner.

- Exit unless stopped?
Messages In This Thread
tiger striped sky - by Europa - August 25, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: tiger striped sky - by Scarlett - August 25, 2015, 01:48 PM
RE: tiger striped sky - by Europa - August 27, 2015, 12:02 PM
RE: tiger striped sky - by Scarlett - August 27, 2015, 03:03 PM
RE: tiger striped sky - by Europa - August 27, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: tiger striped sky - by Scarlett - August 27, 2015, 04:09 PM
RE: tiger striped sky - by Europa - August 28, 2015, 06:38 AM
RE: tiger striped sky - by Scarlett - August 28, 2015, 07:36 AM
RE: tiger striped sky - by Europa - August 28, 2015, 07:50 AM
RE: tiger striped sky - by Scarlett - August 28, 2015, 08:44 AM