Redhawk Caldera Another ocean of fiction blue
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine smiled at Elwood's remark about his son. Of course, he hoped the boy would grow to be mature and independent, though he didn't mind if he remained loyal to Finley. That meant he would stay here in the caldera even after he grew up. Maybe he would even take their place one day, serving as as the Beta of the next generation. The Alpha male didn't really see a leader in the making in the youngster, necessarily, but there was still plenty of time to prove him wrong. And it wasn't like the leadership here was exactly conventional anyway.

"Just a feeling," he replied when his friend asked about Wildfire. "She reminds me of her older sister, actually." Peregrine still had yet to say her name but he knew Elwood would know he was referring to Junior. "She left the pack when she was only about six months old, then kept coming and going. They have the same wanderlust, even if they're pretty much polar opposites otherwise." Because, of course, Wildfire wasn't a homicidal and suicidal maniac but a well-adjusted young lady.

"I'm not sure where she'd go," he admitted, "or if I'm full of crap and she'll be happy to keep the caldera as her home base. Maybe I'm just trying to make sure I'm prepared if and when the day comes that she announces she's going somewhere else." He blinked over at his Beta. "I don't want to be blindsided, you know?" he quipped, biting his lip as he wondered whether Elwood would spot the joke.
Messages In This Thread
Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 10, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 10, 2015, 08:11 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 11, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 11, 2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 14, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 14, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 15, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 16, 2015, 08:46 AM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 17, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 19, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 20, 2015, 08:47 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 21, 2015, 12:36 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 21, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 22, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 23, 2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 24, 2015, 08:31 AM