Blacktail Deer Plateau Ain't nothing but a heartache
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I'll post this last time and then you and we should be good.

Blue Willow chuckled feeling her mood uplift just being near the pregnant tau. "Yes some herbs are terrible tasting. Blue Willow made a wry face, "No not some most. She remembered sometimes having to eat her families herbs when they were holed up in the winter away from a pack, she attributed her leanness to those few seasons that she had to do so.

Blue Willow nodded her head "You don't have to stay close to the den everyday, I think you can go for farther walks as long as you take someone with you in case you should have an emergency or need to rest that way someone can be near you.

She nodded her head "As soon as i leave i'll go straight to them and tell them, or at least Hawkeye. I do not know if I can find Perry as he has taken a lot of the patrol duties lately.That will give me a chance to check on Hawkeye as well. I'll also get you some ginger and bring it over.

Blue Willow looked at her and smiled and said quietly "Do you need anything else before i go and get Ginger and deliver the message to Hawkeye?
Messages In This Thread
Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 19, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 24, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 24, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 05:31 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Blue Willow - March 25, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Ain't nothing but a heartache - by Pied - March 25, 2014, 06:36 PM