Swiftcurrent Creek Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining)
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace heard the shuffle of feet and movement before he saw the pup come before him. He studied him for a moment and the contrast between the two was evident. While Jace wore a coat of shadow kissed ebony, the male in front of him wore a mantle of white and silver, though they both held blue eyes. He tilted his head as the other approached him, thinking the other much like himself was much to young to be a leader, so he wondered what his position was in this pack.

Jace kept his eyes averted and held his seated position though keeping himself lower than his other deferring respect to the one whose borders he was at the cusp of. He was not pleased with the way he was spoken to, but he supposed that the other could speak to him anyway he pleased until and if he was accepted. "I seek to find a home among your borders. He decided to keep much of his words clipped and to the point, refusing to make an enemy of a potential packmate.

After the younger male told him who the leaders were, which surprised Jace as it were. He didn't think that should be information freely given until he asked, but then again perhaps it was normal, after all he had no background to draw upon for this current situation. "Jinx and Fox it will be a pleasure to meet them eventually, but may I ask who you are? I am Jace. He figured he should probably offer his own name.

Sorry fixed it
Messages In This Thread
Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 25, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 25, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - March 27, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 09, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jinx - April 09, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Whistle for me and I'll come (IC Joining) - by Jace - April 11, 2014, 09:17 AM