Greatwater Lake Is it too late?
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
The female wanted to die when she spotted Burke running towards her in a hurry. His tail was wagging, he clearly thought her mission was succeeding. Suddenly he seemed to have noticed something. Her scent? Possibly. Or maybe the look in her eyes when she looked to Burke. He looked better than when she left, and it was breaking her heart that she had to disappoint him.
Immediately, Ayana let out a whine to beg Burke to not be too harsh with her. Ayana looked down onto her paws, her tail lowered. "Burke, I am sorry...", the female started with a whiny voice. It was all her fault. Her voice broke off. If the girl could cry, this was what she would do in this moment.

Shame, hatred for herself, disgust. All negative feelings in the world combined could not possibly describe the feeling Ayana had when Burke expressed his anger. She was shaking, her heart was racing and small whines came out of her mouth. "I am a failure, Burke, I failed, they...", she said, but swallowed her own words. Embarassment. Shame. Hatred.

"Burke I failed, I am so... They didn't let me in, they ...", Ayana said, looking up to Burke. She felt like dying.

Omg I really am sorry...
Messages In This Thread
Is it too late? - by Ayana - September 16, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: Is it too late? - by Burke - September 16, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: Is it too late? - by Ayana - September 17, 2015, 07:20 AM
RE: Is it too late? - by Burke - September 17, 2015, 11:47 AM
RE: Is it too late? - by Ayana - September 19, 2015, 07:01 AM
RE: Is it too late? - by Burke - September 19, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: Is it too late? - by Ayana - September 24, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: Is it too late? - by Burke - September 24, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: Is it too late? - by Ayana - October 01, 2015, 10:52 AM
RE: Is it too late? - by Burke - October 01, 2015, 11:22 AM