Greatwater Lake Is it too late?
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke looked at the young female before him. The worst of this all wasn't that she had failed, it was the fact that she hadn't come home to them. It made Burke question her loyalty and it made him feel betrayed he saw the members of his pack as a family, even Lusa and Grimnir. Burke scowled at the female, clearly displeased. One thing he was very good at was closing himself off. He had sometimes a lack of empathy and he was feeling no remorse to the female. Especially not if he would realize who her new leaders were, Sciftcurrent Scum. Scimitar was the male wolf that had bitten a chunk out of Meldresi's ear.

He stayed eerily quiet for a moment as the girl was clearly affected by what happened. "Black Feather Woods would have been there for you. How come when I say something no on takes it seriously?! I said you could return whatever would happen and you didn't. I am not sure but you even smell of another pack," he spoke in disgust. "Is that how you treat the wolves that were there for you as a family?!," his voice so calm when he spoke, that was the scary part. "You are a traitor, Ayana." If the girl even knew about the bonds she formed. Lusa had been sad to see her go, even Burke missed the golden hue in pack meetings. "I like to see "FAIL" at First attempt in Learning. But seeing you just turned your back on us makes it all too clear that you are a disloyal rotting piece of scum."

Oh don't be sorry! IC isn't how I feel OOC. ;) I actually think it is really interesting for Ayana's character development.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Is it too late? - by Ayana - September 16, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: Is it too late? - by Burke - September 16, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: Is it too late? - by Ayana - September 17, 2015, 07:20 AM
RE: Is it too late? - by Burke - September 17, 2015, 11:47 AM
RE: Is it too late? - by Ayana - September 19, 2015, 07:01 AM
RE: Is it too late? - by Burke - September 19, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: Is it too late? - by Ayana - September 24, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: Is it too late? - by Burke - September 24, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: Is it too late? - by Ayana - October 01, 2015, 10:52 AM