Redhawk Caldera Another ocean of fiction blue
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
It was true. Wildfire would have many choices should she choose to fly the coop someday. She might even join ranks with her parents' enemies, based on how well she got on with some of them. The thought made him shake his head lightly.He was glad his little girl had grown up to be such a diplomat and that his ancient history wasn't affecting her, though there was part of him that obviously disliked Wildfire fraternizing with "the enemy." Oh, well.

They moved onto another subject and Peregrine turned his head to return Elwood's pointed glance. "I'm adapting," he said in a solemn voice tinged with the slightest bit of pride. He had been handed a really shit card. It had been terribly difficult at first. But now he was really coming back strong. "My motto is adapt or die." His dark tail flicked. "Definitely doing better than I was," he continued, "and other than the eye, things are pretty good.

Hey, have you had a chance to meet my younger brothers yet?" he queried in the next breath. The Alpha male hadn't seen much of Dean or Ray since accepting them but he wasn't sure if that was his fault or theirs. "Dean and Ray," he added in case Elwood didn't know he was talking about. "I accepted them a few weeks back. They'd been on the road ever since our exile early last year. Wonder if they're adapting to life in a pack again..." he mused.
Messages In This Thread
Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 10, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 10, 2015, 08:11 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 11, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 11, 2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 14, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 14, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 15, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 16, 2015, 08:46 AM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 17, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 19, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 20, 2015, 08:47 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 21, 2015, 12:36 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 21, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 22, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Elwood - September 23, 2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Another ocean of fiction blue - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 24, 2015, 08:31 AM