Redhawk Caldera Changing Paths
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
I know... :( But he has to go find himself and develop himself more.

Sebastian smiled sadly at the offering and how happy Peregrine looked. He almost wanted to not leave and stay here. But he couldn't. He had to make his own plans, do something with his life. He hoped he would be allowed to return. "No, No thank you," he spoke and gave a polite nod. "I came to say goodbye. I know it might be a stupid decision but I need to go out and find myself. For too long I was this wolf, or still am, that lives his life through fear and bitterness. My father or one of his pack mates are always out there, they want to kill me Per. I don't want to hide behind Caldera borderlines, waiting till a female comes I might get along with, unable to even go outside because they will be out to kill me," he spoke.

The young male looked so guilty and sad. "I will always be a Redhawk, and I hope that that title will give me a ticket to return here one day. I understand if you don't want me back after leaving you but I do see myself return here if nothing happens to me." Sebastian felt his stomach turn for a moment, tail hanging low along with his head. "I'm sorry. I would just hate myself if anything happens to a Caldera member because of me. When you accepted me you said you didn't want any drama and it happened. It will only grow worse from here I believe. So I am going to remove myself before any more damage could happen. Maybe let an outrider tell Black Feather, or once they return here, that I am dead. Get that target off my back."
Messages In This Thread
Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 18, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 18, 2015, 09:58 AM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 19, 2015, 11:39 AM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 19, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 20, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 20, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 20, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 04:50 PM