Redhawk Caldera Changing Paths
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian's ears dropped in surprised when the male said that he didn't care, followed by two words that he shouldn't go. Sebastian instantly felt a war coming up inside of him. He would love to stay here and watch Wildfire grow into even a better wolf than she already was. But even if he had build relationships in this pack they weren't the kind of relationships he was going for now. Was that bad to think so? Maybe he was really maturing that he would choose a lone bachelor life over the life of a pack. Sebastian instantly looked sad and troubled. He felt like if he would go now he wasn't allowed to return. And then his choice would be even more difficult. 

Sebastian let his head fall a bit because he was torn between his own loyalty and his own needs. It was heartwarming to think that Peregrine didn't want him to go. "Peregrine. Everyone in this pack has someone special. I want that too," he spoke, sounding so small, like he wasn't allowed to want such a thing in life. "And the fact that my dad and his pack members are all around here makes me feel like I am leashed up. I love the Caldera and every wolf in it. But I feel like I am watching my life go by without living it," he spoke, sounding so guilty. Because Sebastian liked to put others before himself. "Please, this is already such a tough decision. I'm so sorry."
Messages In This Thread
Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 18, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 18, 2015, 09:58 AM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 19, 2015, 11:39 AM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 19, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 20, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 20, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 20, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 04:50 PM