Redhawk Caldera Changing Paths
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
It wasn't like Sebastian hadn't thought about the available females in this pack but they were all not around his age. He felt weird to even think about Wildfire like that. He was her older brother, that was what they talked about. The young male couldn't help but to still feel guilty. Wildfire was probably off to the valley by now, and he wasn't sure when she would come back. The thought that she would return and realize that she was gone pained him. Maybe he should wait with leaving until she was back? Or was she still in the Caldera? He wasn't sure. 

"It is okay. It is good to know that you don't want me gone. I feel really valued here but -- yeah." He didn't want to say that it wasn't enough. He knew the pack was close to being full, at leas the last time he checked, and that meant that even though new females would arrive at their borders Peregrine probably wouldn't accept them. "I feel like I should go. I'm young now. I just realized I didn't need my father's approval or his reasoning why he did what he did. It haunted me for so long but now I just want to... be normal. I never had something close to a female of my own, and I feel like I missing out," he admitted, looking up at Peregrine with some shame and embarrassment because now it sounded he was leaving because he wanted to be intimate with someone. "And--" He let out a soft sigh. "If they think I am dead, or you know, left the pack then their wouldn't be so much friction."

Sebastian swallowed thickly once more, he truly felt horrible. "I want to return, I hope to return. Is that okay? Would you accept me in your ranks again?" He fell quiet for a moment. "Is Wildfire still here? Or is she out exploring? I.. I should say goodbye to her too. I don't want to upset her," he added. Maybe her father knew where the little girl was.
Messages In This Thread
Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 18, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 18, 2015, 09:58 AM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 19, 2015, 11:39 AM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 19, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 20, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 20, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 20, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 04:50 PM