Redhawk Caldera Changing Paths
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian's ears fell back and felt a sudden distress. He wasn't allowed to come back? The male let out a whine as he felt Peregrine motion for him to go. He frowned. "Peregrine I have to stay goodbye to her," he let out but then defeatedly accepted his fate. This was what he wanted, he couldn't crawl back now. He had to live his life like he wanted to and that was for now without the Caldera... The young male swallowed and then obediently followed Peregrine to the borders. "I.. My stash of herbs is in a badger den close to the tree I always slept at night. There.. I meant. Maybe Finley can use them," he spoke to the alpha.

He realized that with him leaving that their healer would be gone. Hopefully Magpie would return, but would she be accepted. The male inhaled softly. This was better, now he wasn't creating the trouble for the caldera and he could live his bachelor life, get some experience, see the other territories. He wasn't planning on going North, that was definitely out of the question. But maybe he would go west, until he couldn't go further. He stepped over the borderline. He was an outside now. His pale eyes fell on his alpha. "I.. Thank you for letting me go," he spoke. "You have no idea how much you mean to me, your whole family," he wanted the male to know that.
Messages In This Thread
Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 18, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 18, 2015, 09:58 AM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 19, 2015, 11:39 AM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 19, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 20, 2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 20, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 20, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Changing Paths - by Sebastian - September 20, 2015, 04:50 PM