Wapun Meadow I miss my friend
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
@Nuka

Jace woke with a start in the early morning light and peeling his ebony kissed self from the ground he stood and stretched out his long gangly limbs and shook his pelt free of the little bit of dirt that had gathered in it. His blue eyes peered about him in fascination as he realized he really had done it, he had gone out on his own, found his own pack and was working towards being a good pack member. His father would be so proud of him. He puffed out his young chest for a moment then he thought of his beautiful blue eyed mother and the pride died in his chest. He was a year old, yes, but still only just out of puppy hood and he missed his mother with a yearning that was so deep and so wide he did not know how he would ever encompass it.

Deciding that he did not want any of his pack members to see him like this, or to see him cry he ventured forth from his den and his pack and headed towards the meadow he had soon on his trek to this place. He lay down in the soft dew laden meadow and allowed his tears to fall, though he made sure to keep silent. He did not want any unwanted attention, he just wanted to grieve for his mother, though she was not dead just missing from his life at the moment.
Messages In This Thread
I miss my friend - by Jace - March 26, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: I miss my friend - by Nuka - March 26, 2014, 05:54 PM
RE: I miss my friend - by Jace - March 26, 2014, 06:02 PM
RE: I miss my friend - by Nuka - March 26, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: I miss my friend - by Jace - March 26, 2014, 06:22 PM
RE: I miss my friend - by Nuka - March 29, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: I miss my friend - by Jace - March 29, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: I miss my friend - by Nuka - March 29, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: I miss my friend - by Jace - March 29, 2014, 10:03 PM