Sawtooth Spire remember the moment
73 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
I hope you don't mind me snatching this one? It looked lonely and I need caretaker threads :P

Already familiar with all the family, Aariak took more time to spend around the pups every day knowing that Tonravik's tolerance towards visitors was slowly increasing. The male was a caretaker by trade, and he had been accepted into the ranks of the pack with the promise of aiding the new faily with his knowledge and presence, which often involved playing around with the cubs.

Atuaserk, the first and the largest of the litter had already made an impression on Aariak. He was tough, and he was the one he expected to become the fiercest of the four. But how fierce would he be if it meant protecting his toy, not from one of his smaller brothers, but from the much larger Tartok soldier?

The tall inuit put a paw on top of the bone while the kid was still gnawing at it. "I think I'll be taking this." said Aariak both playfully and seriously enough to make the kid engage on a battle for the possesion of the object.
Messages In This Thread
remember the moment - by Atuaserk - September 15, 2015, 12:58 PM
RE: remember the moment - by Aariak - September 27, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: remember the moment - by Atuaserk - September 27, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: remember the moment - by Aariak - September 28, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: remember the moment - by Atuaserk - September 28, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: remember the moment - by Aariak - October 02, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: remember the moment - by Atuaserk - October 06, 2015, 12:52 PM
RE: remember the moment - by Aariak - October 18, 2015, 12:32 PM
RE: remember the moment - by Atuaserk - October 19, 2015, 10:41 PM
RE: remember the moment - by Aariak - October 23, 2015, 07:49 AM