Greatwater Lake Where do I go from here?
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
Prefix just right! I'm gonna PP Chevalier through the thread :)

As soon as the family made their exit, the hotsprings were the first place she would go. She needed her sister's help in order to keep this band going. With Grimnir injured, she was the only one who could properly care for the pups. Lusa ordered her mate to let her do the hunting for the time being. They didn't have a healer.

When the smell of water flowed into her nostrils, she was releived. They could use a drink before they head off. Slowly she lay Grimnir down, not wanting to cause him any pain. Her obsidian head turned to the side, seeing moss on the ground. She remembered that it could absorb water. It would be helpful at this time, so Lusa took some from the ground and carried it off towards the lake.

Little did she know, her little knight was right behind her, carying his own patch of moss. When they had left Blackfeather, Chevalier was much more happy than before. He obviously didn't enjoy the dark woods. "What are we doing with this mother?", he asked in a cheery voice. "We're soaking them with water and bringing it back to your father," she replied, "It will make him feel better." He didn't say anything after that, only ran under her, tightly clamping onto his moss.

When they reached the river, there was a white wolf drinking from the water. When Lusa stopped, Chev stopped. Was it Hayde? She expected her sister to be chilling in the hotsprings. Had she stopped and waited here? She stayed back until the woman went and rested by a tree, only then did the mother and son went by the river. Chevalier didn't mind the mystery wolf. He dipped the moss into the water and ignored her. It was the opposite for Lusa. She too dipped hef moss into the water, but her eyes were focused on the female.

She knew that she couldn't just ignore her. She lifted her head and walked towards her, Chevalier following his mother. When she was close enough, Lusa dropped the moss to speak. "Hello," she greeted, lone wolf scent mixing in with the stale Blackfeather scent. "Are you looking for a home?"
Messages In This Thread
Where do I go from here? - by Iris - September 30, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by DeadLusa - September 30, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by Iris - October 03, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by DeadLusa - October 03, 2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by Iris - October 07, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by DeadLusa - October 10, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by Iris - October 11, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by DeadLusa - October 12, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by Iris - November 04, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by DeadLusa - November 24, 2015, 06:56 PM