Redhawk Caldera Look what they've done to my brain, ma
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
As soon as Elwood released the fox, Nightjar was back on its tail -- quite literally. Elwood backed off, slowing his pace slightly to allow the younger wolf to take his turn. He kept his yellow eyes fixed on Nightjar, watching as the boy bore down on the smaller creature, who was now zigging and zagging haphazardly in an attempt to escape its tormentors.

It was unable to avoid the inevitability of Nightjar's jaws, however. This time, the youth seized the fox's bottlebrush and lifted it from the ground, digging his own paws into the earth in order to stop and arc the animal over his head. Elwood, too, came to a halt, surprised by the sudden and dramatic motion ahead of him. The poor fox landed, looking even more shaken than before, and took off again.

Pivoting, Elwood took up the chase once more, though the vulpine's change in direction put the wolves at a slight disadvantage. But Elwood wasn't quite ready for playtime to be over. With a burst of speed, he came at the fox from an angle and bowled it over with his snout. It yelped shrilly as it lost its footing and somersaulted sideways; but all Elwood did was dart away, his tail flagging the air as he yipped to Nightjar.
Messages In This Thread
Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Nightjar - September 02, 2015, 11:38 AM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Elwood - September 07, 2015, 09:57 AM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Nightjar - September 18, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Elwood - September 20, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Nightjar - October 01, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Elwood - October 03, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Nightjar - October 15, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Elwood - October 19, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Nightjar - October 26, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Elwood - November 02, 2015, 12:46 PM