Duck Lake fighting shadows
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven made a small giggle as Jorunn clearly tried to cover up not knowing her name. The younger whitish wolf gave her a smirk and replied, What makes you think I won't be a problem? Haven cocked her head sarcastically as if truly pondering the question. He then answered her initial question by simply adding, exploring. Haven nodded her head and smirked, Me too. Thought since I'm the newest and all I might as well get to know where I am. Besides I thought at night time I wouldn't run into any other wolves but I guess I was wrong about that. My name is Haven by the way. You're Jorunn or something, right? The grey wolf responded with a hint of curiosity. Being new she really did want to get to know who her pack mates her.

Haven looked around at the shadowed surroundings for a moment, she could vaguely see the lake shimmering under the night sky. She stood up and stretched her legs, her white chest fur billowed up and she shook her body, quickly grooming it back in place. It wasn't too cold yet, but Haven still shivered in the wind. She was just glad it wasn't raining. The golden eyed wolf hated the rain. With a passion. After a quick stretch she sat back down, staring at Jorunn's icy blue eyes. This was the first time she had really talked to the younger wolf, and she didn't mind him. However the male seemed a bit rude. Kind of like herself.

So you like exploring at night too? Haven added, trying to keep the conversation going. She liked having company, someone to talk too. In her old pack she and her siblings told each other everything, and laughed together all the time. She missed that about them. She wondered for a moment if she would ever see her siblings again, or even if they were alive. She might never get to know the answer.
Messages In This Thread
fighting shadows - by Kjalarr - September 26, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - October 03, 2015, 07:10 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Kjalarr - October 03, 2015, 08:36 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - October 03, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Kjalarr - October 04, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - October 04, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: fighting shadows - by Lunae - November 01, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - November 02, 2015, 07:18 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Lunae - November 04, 2015, 09:52 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - November 04, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: fighting shadows - by Lunae - November 05, 2015, 07:05 AM