Greatwater Lake Where do I go from here?
peace will win & fear will loose
17 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry about the wait!

Iris stood back and watched the family, assumed to be traveling. Her eyes wandered to the children the dark female came with her, bundles of happiness and prosperity. She wondered what it was like to come from a loving home, a place of gratitude and health. She had never known those things, nor its origin but the sight of this family warmed a bit of her heart. She found herself drifting her thoughts to her brother, out there somewhere. She had kind of hoped that he would leave her parent's pack after her hasty departure but not scent of him had followed her. It was better like that anyways. 

Her mind blinked out of it's thoughts as she noticed the she-wolf in front of her, waiting for an answer. She found her voice, shaking the dazed look from her eyes. She refused to be assumed weak, especially with such an important question being asked of her. 

Are you looking for a home?

Wasn't it always like that? Instantly, she nodded her head, her eyes set with a defining look in them. If this female was asking what she thought she was asking, she would readily accept.
"Yes, actually. Why do you ask?" She asked in a cool, collected tone. Deep down, she was a warrior, a weapon in disguise. Something her parent's had never seen.
Messages In This Thread
Where do I go from here? - by Iris - September 30, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by DeadLusa - September 30, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by Iris - October 03, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by DeadLusa - October 03, 2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by Iris - October 07, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by DeadLusa - October 10, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by Iris - October 11, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by DeadLusa - October 12, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by Iris - November 04, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by DeadLusa - November 24, 2015, 06:56 PM