Sunspire Mountains Blindsided by the other
50 Posts
Ooc —
Savik watched as another wolf sailed through the air, narrowingly missing him by a few inches. Instinctively, he darted out to the side, his ears set down against his large head and his lips pulled back to expose a lethal snarl. He would not be swayed by this she-wolf, regardless of who she thought she was to confront him in such a way. 

The females sour attitude only added to his, as he puffed out his chest, growing bigger in size than he already was. It was clear that he held dominance, noticeably bigger in size and most likely smatter in mind. Any sane wolf would not just attack another without reason, they were all civill here. The thought made him angry, at this female and her wrongful actions. 

"Excuse me, but just who do you think you are. I am clearly not trespassing, nor harming another of your pack so there was no reason to attack me in such a way" He let out, trying to be as civil as he could be. It led him to wonder what enemies Sawtooth had, and who they might be, if any. For sure he would ask the Alpha after he got out of this unwanted mess.
Messages In This Thread
Blindsided by the other - by Currawong - September 21, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Blindsided by the other - by Echo Nyx - September 26, 2015, 05:51 AM
RE: Blindsided by the other - by Currawong - October 03, 2015, 03:34 PM