Duck Lake fighting shadows
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven nodded in understanding as Jorunn justified his reasons for liking night time better. She did think the part about him seeing better at night was a bit odd. She'd never heard of a wolf who could see better in the dark. He must be something special. She thought sarcastically, then smiled and added, Well I like the night better because its quiet, and I can see the stars. I love the night sky. So I guess we're a little different in those regards. The she-wolf shrugged and turned to the lake. The ducks slowly floated across the surface, passing through the moons reflection. Haven had the urge to go splash in the water and chase the ducks, but that was a childish thought and she pushed it away with a smile.

So what do you want to do? Just sitting here isn't exactly my idea of fun, lets do something! Haven broke the silence with a laugh, drawing herself up and kneading her big white paws into the ground. Although she wouldn't admit it, she desperately needed a friend. She, always acted so independent, as if she could do anything she needed on her own. But it was a lie. She always needed someone, anyone to talk too. Being alone for those few months after she was separated from her family made her realize how much she hated being alone.
Messages In This Thread
fighting shadows - by Kjalarr - September 26, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - October 03, 2015, 07:10 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Kjalarr - October 03, 2015, 08:36 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - October 03, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Kjalarr - October 04, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - October 04, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: fighting shadows - by Lunae - November 01, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - November 02, 2015, 07:18 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Lunae - November 04, 2015, 09:52 AM
RE: fighting shadows - by Haven - November 04, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: fighting shadows - by Lunae - November 05, 2015, 07:05 AM