Arrow Lake Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow noticed the perplexed expression in betwixt the other's brow and she was momentarily taken back. Was it really all the hard to believe that there were others out there who still held a little compassion for their neighbors? This saddened Blue Willow the ways of the healer were long gone, days when her parents could travel and be accepted everywhere just for healing, now everyone beheld it with suspicion and confusion.

Blue Willow relaxed her shoulders that she had not realized were tight and pulled together. "That is very good. I had seen the lake from before and i wanted to come back to explore it for herbs and also to try my paw at fishing. My father tried to teach me to fish years ago. Obviously the lessons did not stick. She frowned in contemplation as she realized how badly she had failed at catching the fish. She then turned her gaze back to the other and she settled on her haunches a more comfortable and neutral position. "Your eye looks much better, your own healer must be very good at their trade.
Messages In This Thread
Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Blue Willow - March 27, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Blue Willow - March 27, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 28, 2014, 12:13 AM