Arrow Lake Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow realizing the other was still very nervous around her, again she wondered why she shifted her weight. She forced herself to seem even less opposing, making sure to keep her stature a bit lower, her eyes averted. She was by no means a threat to anyone there today, and she hoped never would she have to be. She was to her core a healer, though she could take care of herself, she did not revel in the task. She just deemed it necessary to know if the occasion should ever arise that she would need to protect herself or others around her.

Blue Willow dipped her head, "You are welcome. It sounds as if your companion is a good one then. Were the other thorns able to come out without trouble? Sometimes thorns can be tricky little things. One time i got thorns all up and down my head it took my mother days to get them out. My parents were healers as well, though my father was a warrior as well. She offered the last part to show she meant no harm and was just trying to be friendly.
Messages In This Thread
Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Blue Willow - March 27, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Blue Willow - March 27, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 28, 2014, 12:13 AM