Arrow Lake Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow breathed forth a small sigh of relief as the other became a little more relaxed and much less rigid. She had felt odd to have another be wary around her and think her a threat. It was a feeling she did not like, she did not want to seem threatening to anyone, unless it was warranted and needed. She would be a little more aggressive at her own borders as well. Perhaps it was just the way the female was since they were near the borders of her pack's land.

Blue Willow nodded her head, "I am glad you were able to get them out, though truth be told I really was only concerned with those in your eye. I did not wish you to become blind, it would have been a tragedy. She smiled at the other female happily "Yes my mother and father were great healers and story tellers. They actually would travel through the pack lands offering their healing and their stories in exchange for food, and a place to sleep. I also did this for years, so i learned a lot of different techniques not only from them, but from the other packs we traveled too. Blue Willow was showing her talkative nature, something that she was unsure how the other female would take. Would she get irritated as the large male in her own pack did, or would she relax and talk to her as well.
Messages In This Thread
Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Blue Willow - March 27, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Blue Willow - March 27, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 28, 2014, 12:13 AM