Arrow Lake Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow was glad to see the other getting more comfortable around her and talking about her family was no hardship, she enjoyed it, in a bittersweet way. It always made her miss her family as she got nostalgic and spoke about them, especially for her father who held a special place in the young woman's heart, as most fathers did in all their daughters.

Blue Willow smiled though it was a sad smile, I live in the plateau, because i long for a family of my own and that existence is becoming scarce. More and more packs are turning the story tellers and the healers away wanting to do it themselves, or their getting more savage and some even try to recruit. It was a hard existence as well there were times when we would go days without eating. As both my parents were not young when they had me. I learned a lot and I enjoyed it, but my heart longed for a stable place to raise my young if I should have any and i was lonely though i had my parents they cautioned me to not speak to many of the packs, do not form attachments as the time between the visits was so far between each other. My parents are still out there traveling. I hope to see them again some day.
Messages In This Thread
Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Blue Willow - March 27, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Blue Willow - March 27, 2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 28, 2014, 12:13 AM