Arrow Lake Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Family meant many things to the gypsy hearted one, but above all else it meant home, love and security. She had been very lucky in her parents, very lucky indeed even her elder brothers were wonderful to have around and their pups and their mates. Yes she could say she loved her family very much and she missed them very much as well. Sometimes the hole that was left from leaving them took a hold and held tightly, but for the most part she could think of them fondly and ease the dull ache that sometimes beat beneath her breast at the thought of them.

Blue Willow smiled and said "Our bond is indeed strong and I hope too, i have nieces and nephews i have not seen since puppyhood i would like to see them again someday. Blue Willow frowned in contemplation as she thought of an answer to the question she had been asked. She was not sure if she would travel with them, if that is what her mate wanted to do though she had to find one first then she would, but she was making bonds in this area, she was not so sure she could leave them now. In a way she understood why her parents had always told her to not gather attachments, if she were to leave it would be like a prick to the heart every time she thought of them, just like it was with her family.

"I do not know if I will do that or not. I have formed some tight bonds here among the plateau and others as well. I will certainly tell them of my travels and my stories. I imagine I will also travel ever so often, but not all the time no I don't think I will. However, if my children if I am ever lucky or fortunate enough to have them decide they want to do this I will not stop them, but rather will give them my blessing.
Messages In This Thread
Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Blue Willow - March 27, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Blue Willow - March 27, 2014, 11:39 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 28, 2014, 12:13 AM