Arrow Lake Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alright this mama is going to sleep for now, Thanks we must do this again. :D

Blue Willow heard the slight grumbling under the other's breath and wondered at it. Did she not get along with her family or perhaps she missed them, simply at Blue Willow missed hers. She would not venture to much of a guess as it seemed the female that stood before her kept her emotions close to her breast.

Blue Willow noted the tone of surprise and a small chuckle came forth, but not in anyway was it meant to be condescending or rude. "Yes I would give them a choice. The way I see it if I don't give them the choice, they may leave anyway and then there would be bad feelings and I may never see them again and that is something I could not ever bear, so if they so wish it I will give them my blessing. That way I know that if they should travel and fail, they will be more likely to come back to me than to keep trying out of pure stubbornness and pride. I also know then too if the heavens forbid they should perish before they make it back home, i did not leave them with insults and cruel words in their ears, but love and acceptance. Blue Willow knew she would probably be a push over of a mother, though firm and resolute where she needed to be, she also knew that her children would be the very heart of her soul. She would love them with everything she had in her and more forever and always.
Messages In This Thread
Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Blue Willow - March 27, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 27, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Blue Willow - March 27, 2014, 11:58 PM
RE: Little Fishy Swim Little Fishy bite - by Xi'nuata - March 28, 2014, 12:13 AM