Otatso Wetlands i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I'm jumping in i hope that's okay :) trying to get the 10 threads in 10 different territories and I am also shock full of muse for Blue :D...let's see how this goes since she stands for everything he does not believe in lmao. Now her family was a story teller and as I find your scarring fascinating...is it alright if i play that she heard stories of some kind of those who wore the dragon tattoo? I can edit it if needed and you don't like it.

Blue Willow flitted from one end of the area to the other. She was getting incredibly desperate to find some herbs for the pregnant females in her pack. It was starting to weigh on her every whim. That's all she could think about, especially for Pied as much pain as she was in. She knew very well that she still had time, but as a traveler and healer she also knew time was miniscule when it came to the art of healing.

She was near some wetlands, she did not think there could be anything here that she could use, but one could never know. She may even meet some other healers, healers that could help her perhaps share stock if she agreed to share her's as well. She was sniffing at the grass and trees and the wet ground, looking but not confident that she would find anything.

She was so intent upon her search she almost did not notice the brutish male that was in front of her a ways, she took in the scarring on his face and her blood ran cold. She had heard stories whispered at night by her father of the one marked with the dragon tattoo. He was rumored to be evil and heartless and she was now standing near him. It was too late she was certain he had already heard her, as she had not been neither careful nor stealthy in her walking. So she stood still and watched him to see if he would speak, perhaps they were just that stories and he really was nothing like this.
Messages In This Thread
i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - March 28, 2014, 12:45 AM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Blue Willow - March 28, 2014, 03:04 PM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - March 30, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - April 02, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - April 04, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - April 04, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin - by Raheerah - April 08, 2014, 01:25 AM