Ankyra Sound we are biding our time for these myths to unwind
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian did not expect the smaller female to react like that. Frankly he was a bit stunned. Instead of being mistaken for his father he was mistaken for some kind of Kevlyn? That was something new. He was about to correct her but then she mentioned about the mothers hearing her prayer? This made the male assume this Kevlyn was dead. Then another unexpected thing happened which was that he was instantly embraced into a fierce hug. Even he as a stranger could feel the love and relief radiating from the female. He swallowed thickly, mostly stunned for a moment.

Sebastian inhaled her scent. She smelled of this area but not of a pack in particular. Maybe she was alone like him. His mind was screaming her to tell her that he wasn't Kevlyn. But his morals were stopping him from doing so because he didn't want to break her heart. He could empathize with her. If he would mistake someone for his deceased mother that came back from the dead then he would be heartbroken too if that other person would tell him that he was mistaken. The grey tank of a male blinked. Realizing that he didn't know this female so he couldn't play the male she mistook him for.

"Um.. Miss... I am so sorry... but.. I am not your Kevlyn. At least I think I am not?," he spoke politely, a bit unsure. Because he just realized that his father might as well have used a fake name with this female to deceive her! Oh so awkward. Was this one of his father's old lovers? Sebastian's mouth instantly went dry. Even though his mind was mildly freaking out, Sebastian's face didn't seem too bothered by the ordeal. Frankly, Sebastian looked more guilty for admitting that he wasn't the wolf she thought he was. He was doing the right thing, he decided, it might hurt but it would have hurt far more if he would have lied.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we are biding our time for these myths to unwind - by Sebastian - October 09, 2015, 11:52 AM